Home Care Assistance for the Elderly
We understand that making the decision to get help from someone outside the family is not easy.
That’s why we provide a free in-home consultation to discuss your unique situation and specific needs for home care assistance. We take the time to listen to your concerns and talk about how we can help. You help choose the caregiver that matches your situation and personality. After a caregiver has been placed in your home we stay in touch by phone and making in-home visits. You have the right to choose a new caregiver for any reason. We are available a few hours a day or 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Our Elder Care In Home Services Includes:
- Provide Joyful Companionship
- Prepare Nutritious Meals
- Clean up After Meals
- Light Housekeeping
- Provide Alzheimer’s Care
- Provide Hygiene Assistance
- Assist with Mobility
- Assist with Laundry
- Do Fun Activities
- Make Beds
- Give Medication Reminders
- Assist with Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, and Eating
- Assist with Incontinence
- Escort to Religious Services
- Escort to Appointments and Errands
- and many more tailored to your specific needs!